HID Battery Relay Harness with Load Resistor are a solution choice when It comes flickering issues when installing HID conversion kits. Our HID harness are only require by certain vehicles, that is why they are sold separately from HID conversion kits. It may solve flickering issues for most vehicles including: Ford, Cadillac, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Hyundai, Jeep, Mercedes Benz, etc. The canceller capacitors are fully Plug-and-Play, allowing for a quick and easy installation.
This HID battery relay wire harness is capable of fixing a variety of power related HID lighting issues i.e. intermittent on/off, flickering, delayed start, HID low light output, and uneven brightness
Features & Specs:
- Help protects your HID system by drawing stable current directly from your battery.
- Fix flickering due to low electrical current.
- Strong 60 Amp relay and 20 Amp fuse.
- High Quality materials for maximum durability and performance.
- Connects to both sides of vehicle, each with a resistor.
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Load Resistors: 50W 8RJ.
- Relay: 60A 12V DC.
- Fitment: H1 H7 H11 9005 9006 H3 HID Bulb (will need the wiring comes from the HID bulb in order to connect back to stock harness).